Rani coordinated with MnDOT, the prime consultant, the City of Redwood Falls, Redwood County and utility companies. The design team developed plans, special provisions and cost estimates using MnDOT, AASHTO and FHWA standards.
Professional services included:
- Preparing a Level 2 layout for the Two-Way Left Turn Lane conversion
- Utility coordination.
- Assessing and replacing storm sewer as needed for ADA improvements.
- Assessing and replacing culverts and regrading ditches.
- Design of in-line stormwater storage to alleviate flooding.
- Erosion Control and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP).
- Traffic control plans.
- Signing & pavement marking plans.
- Quality control.