Position Title: Human Resources
Reports To: COO/CFO
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
You will work closely with business leaders, team members and the identified Professional Employer Organization (PEO) to enhance and strengthen our culture. Your focus will be enriching employee’s experience to influence retention, as well as facilitate the recruitment process. Quality communication and responsiveness are critical to being effective in this position. You will play a critical role influencing and advancing the strategy of the organization by balancing the interests of the organization and the employees.
If you are eager to work for a company that supports career growth and that respects employee values, please apply for this opportunity today!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
30% – Champion the retention efforts of the organization by supporting both the employee and employer.
- Represent employee interests
- Direct and leverage PEO services
- Manage and develop performance review process
- Facilitate annual employee survey and evaluation
- Manage company and employee events
- Resolve employee issues
30% – Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment of exempt level employees to support the strategy and growth plans of the organization.
- Identify candidates through internal networking and recruitment resources
- Schedule phone and in-person interviews
- Facilitate process tracking and required paperwork
- Manage and develop on-boarding process
20% – Participate as part of leadership, setting the strategy and plans for the present and future of the organization.
- Participate and influence operations and business meetings
- Manage human resource related actions related to companywide initiatives
20% – Responsible for minimizing risk and ensuring organization is in compliance with local, state and federal employment laws.
- Tasks required to comply with local, state and federal employment law
- Ensure compliance with unemployment, benefits administration and workers compensation
- Lead the safety efforts of the organization by modeling safe behavior and managing the safety team.
- As well as any other areas were risk to the business is possible.
Plus, any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 6 or more years of experience
- Professional communication, written and verbal
- 2 or more years of experience with recruiting exempt and non-exempt level employees
- Willingness to take on other administrative responsibilities not directly related to human resources
- 2 or more years of experience working on change management and culture building
- 2 or more years working with leadership to identify strategy and planning
- Experience working with PEO
Frequently: 46% – 100%
- Bright light
- Lifting 0-10 lbs.
Occasionally: 16% – 45%
- Fax machine
- Lifting 11 – 20 lbs.
- Reach overhead
- Bend below
Rarely: 0% – 15%
- Loud noises
- Hight temperatures
- Low temperatures
- Low light
- Lifting 21+ lbs.
RANI ENGINEERING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org