Position Title: Project Engineer
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
RANI engineering is looking for the right candidate to fill our Project Engineer role. This individual will work with our civil engineering team by developing plans, specifications and estimates for a variety of projects. The role may involve projects of varying types; including, transportation, site development and water resources. The right person will be able to perform technical design, calculations and utilize CAD to develop complete plan sets while collaborating with other PEs, EITs and CAD technicians. If you are eager to work for a company that supports career growth, please apply for this position!
- Use CAD to develop construction plans
- Prepare reports
- Write construction specifications and prepare cost estimates
- Complete articulate written and verbal communication for team members and clients
- Adhere to and manage project schedules and budgets
- Serve as a representative for RANI at industry events and client meetings
- Collaborate with other team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering or related field from an accredited college
- Certified Engineer-in-Training
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Minnesota preferred
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Familiarity with MnDOT design standards preferred
- Experience with both AutoCAD Civil 3D and MicroStation preferred.
- Experience with GEOPAK and Corridor Modeler preferred.
- Microsoft Suite capabilities
- Exemplary verbal and written skills for a professional setting
- Ability to immediately work in the United States on a full-time, permanent basis
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com