Position Title: CADD Technician 1
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
RANI engineering is looking for the right candidate to fill our CADD Technician 1 role. If you are eager to work for a company that supports career growth and that respects employee values, please apply for this opportunity today!
- Use CADD to develop and modify plan sheets as part of civil engineering design team
- Identify and adhere to required CADD standards for each project
- Develop and verify new data, designs and models
- Continue to increase knowledge of basic engineering and apply knowledge learned to do basic engineering design work.
- Engage in professional development and networking
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- 2 year technical degree
- 0+ years of engineering experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to interact with clients professionally
- CADD knowledge and proficiency (AutoCAD and Microstation)
- Ability to use computers for design and research
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
- Microsoft Suite capabilities
- Advanced CADD knowledge and proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Geopak
- Familiarity with using CADD standards
- Familiarity with basics of civil engineering design
WORK STATUS: Non-exempt, full time
TRAVEL: Position requires 0-15% travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include close and distant vision.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position. Employees are held accountable for all duties of the job. Job duties are subject to change at any time.
RANI ENGINEERING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org